Last updated on 03/09/2020
This website is the property of LICAMPA 1617 S.L. (LICAMPA), with Spanish Tax ID no. B-98955503 and registered address at C/ Ciutat de Llíria, 5, Polígono Industrial Fuente del Jarro, Paterna (Valencia), CP 46988, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia on Sheet V-178955, Volume 10398, Folio 57.
The website https://licampa1617.es/ is designed to inform users of the website about the events due to be hosted at the Casal España Arena of València. This is a top-class, multi-purpose venue that will host national and international sporting, cultural and entertainment events in the city of Valencia.
Calle Ciutat de Llíria, 5, Polígono Industrial Fuente del Jarro, Paterna (Valencia).
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Licampa reserves the right to modify, at any time and without giving prior notice, the information contained on its website and the configuration and presentation of the same.
The user, upon accessing the website, acknowledges that Licampa cannot be held responsible for any consequence or damage deriving from said access or use of the information contained on said website, or from accessing other online material via links that appear on this website.
Licampa cannot be held responsible for the content or the information contained on the websites of third parties that the user can access via the links that appear on its website. Neither does it guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, truthfulness, validity or legality of pages outside its property that can be accessed through said links.
Licampa declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any damage that users could suffer as a result of browsing said website. Licampa cannot, therefore, be held responsible, under any circumstances, for possible damages suffered by the user due to online browsing.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE WEBSITE
All the intellectual property rights derived from the content of this website, its graphic design and its source codes belong to Licampa, and it has the exclusive rights to the use thereof. The total or partial reproduction, distribution, public communication or transformation, without the express authorisation of Licampa, remains prohibited. All commercial names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind that feature on this website are protected by law. They will therefore be protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, with both Spanish and EU intellectual property regulations applying to them. For example, international intellectual property treaties that have been signed by Spain.
Licampa, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations, and as the owner of its website, informs all users who provide or who are going to provide their personal data that said data will be processed as part of Licampa’s data processing activities, as per the provisions of article 30 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016; General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter, GDPR); and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and the guarantee of digital rights.
Personal Data Processing Officer:
Name: Licampa 1617 S.L.
Address: C/ Ciutat de Llíria, 5, Polígono Industrial Fuente del Jarro, Paterna (Valencia).
Spanish Tax ID no.: B-98955503.
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia on Sheet V-178955, Volume 10398, Folio 57.
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the data processing:
Licampa will process the data pertaining to the users of its website or the rest of its activities for the following purposes:
- Requests for Information
To manage requests for information sent to Licampa (information about projects, consultations, etc.).
Invitation to Licampa events (inaugurations, gala dinners, conferences, press conferences, discussions, etc.).
To periodically send electronic communications, in the form of emails, containing information on the activities carried out by Licampa.
- In general:
Data will be used to comply with legal obligations.
Data storage periods and/or criteria
Licampa can only store the personal data of users for the time required to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, or for the period established by law.
Categories of processed data
Licampa collects all data directly from the interested party. These are categorised according to the location in the website:
– Identifying data: name, surname(s), email address, postal address, telephone number.
– Electronic communication metadata.
– Website traffic data.
In its various forms, the website will inform the user of the data that are mandatory and voluntary in order to receive the service that they are requesting. If these data are mandatory, failure to provide said data will mean that Licampa cannot provide the services being requested. If the website does not indicate whether these data are voluntary or mandatory, it should be understood that the data will be mandatory.
The user undertakes to provide accurate data and to communicate any changes. Furthermore, in the event that the user provides data on third parties, he/she declares that they have obtained the consent of the latter, and that they will inform said party of the provisions contained herein. The user also releases Licampa from any responsibility in this regard.
If the user is a minor, he/she is required to have the prior consent of his/her parents or guardians before entering his/her personal data in the different forms.
Licampa is legitimised to process the data based on the following:
– The management of information requests is legitimised by the legitimate interest of answering questions and/or requests from interested parties.
– Informing interested parties, with whom it has already maintained a previous relationship, of activities, and inviting them to events, galas, etc. In this case, Licampa is legitimised by the legitimate interest in accordance with current regulations (Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce).
– The management of the sending of electronic communications related to Licampa’s activities (newsletters, bulletins, news, promotions) to interested parties with whom it has not maintained a previous relationship is legitimised by the consent of the interested party, which can be withdrawn at any moment.
– Regardless of the above, Licampa may use the information at its disposal to meet its legal obligations.
The various consents obtained from users for the different purposes are independent from one another, and the user can withdraw an individual consent without this affecting the others.
Licampa will make the following communications:
– Mailing and hosting companies.
– Public administrations and State Security Forces and Corps, in virtue of the applicable legal obligations.
In addition, the necessary communications will be made to providers who provide the services that are required for Licampa’s operation (processing officers) and collaborating entities, in order to enable the fulfilment of its commitments.
- International Transfers
The international transfer of data pertaining to interested parties is not foreseen.
Rights of the interested parties
As an interested party, the user is entitled to:
– Know if Licampa is processing his/her personal data.
– Access his/her personal data.
– Rectify his/her personal data when they are incorrect or incomplete.
– Delete his/her personal data when the reason for which the data were collected no longer applies, when consent has been withdrawn, etc.
– Oppose the processing of his/her data, when certain circumstances arise and for reasons related to his/her personal situation. Licampa will stop processing the data, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
– Request the portability of his/her data.
– Withdraw consent(s) provided to Licampa.
In addition to the above, the interested parties may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency when he/she feels that Licampa has violated their rights or has not enabled them to exercise their data protection rights. The Spanish Data Protection Agency’s contact details are available on its website: www.aepd.es
Users can exercise their rights over Licampa at any time, free-of-charge. To do this, they need to send a written letter specifying the right that they wish to exercise, along with a document accrediting their identity (Spanish ID number, passport, etc.) to any of the following:
– By post to Licampa (indicating ‘GDPR: Exercise of rights’ on the envelope) to C/ Ciutat de Llíria, 5, Polígono Industrial Fuente del Jarro, Paterna (Valencia), PC 46988.
By email to email@example.com, indicating ‘GDPR: Exercise of rights’ in the subject field.
Licampa reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to its website without prior notice, and may change, remove or add the content and services that feature on it, as well as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Licampa and the USER is governed by applicable Spanish regulations, and any dispute that may arise between the parties shall be subjected to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia.
AVERAGE PAYMENT PERIOD:
According to the annual accounts for financial year 2019, the average payment period to Licampa suppliers was 12 days (21 days in financial year 2018).